Simply Sunflowers Flower Farm
Growing sunflowers is a delight and Essex is the perfect area to grow them.
- Sunflowers bloom towards the end of July into September and sometimes October.
- Jordans Farm grows pale yellow sunflowers, classic orange, double sunflowers and deep claret colours.
- Sunflowers are available as tall single stems and also smaller blooms, the side shoots from branching varieties, ideal for flower arranging and smaller vases.
- When the petals fade the head is a beautiful sculptural shape and looks fantastic in contemporary arrangements.
- We are very happy to grow to order, please contact us.
- Confetti is made from the petals of fogotten blooms.
For availablity please contact Alex