Rewilding Walks & Talks: At the farm, in the workplace or for your society.
Walks & Talks
See the Events Page for upcoming walks
- The walk will last 1 – 1 1/4 hours, followed by tea and biscuits.
- We will be highlighting meadows to celebrate the Kings Coronation and his celebratory campaign to reinstate our endangered meadows.
- Do look at the weather and wear boots and wrap up or bring a sun hat. Dress accordingly!
- All walks are free for Guardians, please email me to book your place.
- Walks are £10 an adult and £4 for children 5-16.
- Sorry no dogs but the goats may accompany us!
- If you can’t make this date but would love to bring a group of friends and family along just let me know and we can arrange private walk.
- Content varies each time according to the time of year and what’s new. If you would like a walk tailored to your interests then please let me know.
Talks at your workplace or for your society
If you can’t come to me I am more than happy to come to you.
Workplaces and societies are often on the lookout for interesting talks on different subjects. I know that many of you are making green changes and communication of values and knowledge is as important as remembering that keeper cup. I can offer a little bit of help.
- I can tell you about what, why and how I do what I do at Jordan’s Farm.
- Everyone will leave the talk with a little more knowledge and and ideas about what they can to to make going green easy.
- It is widely accepted that change throughout human history comes from the proverbial ‘grass roots’, not the top of the tallest tree so communication is key.
- If you are a business’ lets be honest its also great social media material!
- Talks are priced depending on duration plus travel costs. Please contact me.