Foliage, Grasses and Winter stems
Foliage is the backbone of any flower arrangement especially large event displays, but given the range of beautiful stems perhaps foliage should take a starring role?
- Willow and dogwood reins supreme in late winter.
- The fresh green of trees and shrubs are welcome by early summer.
- Delicate and showy grasses are very much on trend.
- Prennial and annuals provide unsual summer foliage in the from of herbs and vegetables.
- In autum and winter the focus returns to evergreens.
For availability please contact Alex