Flower and Foliage Farm
Make your own compostable wreath
- Make the base twisiting together long, bendy, woody.stems like dogwood and willow. Use string to secure.
- Bunch together well watered bundles of long lives evergreens like conifers, ivy and holly.
- Tie them onto the base, ‘layering’ them in one direction as you go.
- The tie your decorations on, like these farm grown fircones.
- Addtional stems, feathers and dried flowers can be woven into the base.
- Tie on your compostable ribbon bow on too. Yes, they are available!
- The whole wreath can be put into the compost or green bin as everything in it will compost down.