Welcome to Jordan's Farm
Rewilding and Foliage & Flower farming with BIG eco ambitions to create a healthier world.
Rewilding the Outback
‘Rewilding the Outback’ is our contribution to help nurture this planet.
Rewilding land will help to mitigate climate change and biodiversity loss in the UK. The two are interlinked and must be successfully addressed at every level for our future.
We want to share our positive actions and welcome you to visit us.
- Join us on a Walk & Talk. We organise group walks and I am happy to take private tours too, perosnalised for your interests or your employees.
- We also have many events here too, please take a look at our events page.
- Become a Guardian and enjoy money off the many products made and sold by our eco shopping partners.
Spread the word, go a deeper shade of green, learn to value the environment but most of all ENJOY!
Foliage & Flower Farm
The UK flower industry is growing and Jordans Farm Foliage & Flowers we are part of the revolution.
We grow with the seasons, in soil which is nurtured and with minimal impact on the environment. In this way we can use the rest of our land both productively and for nature.
We sell from the farm:
- Foliage & Flowers.
- We sell to florists and business such as shops and restaurants and DIY bucketfuls to the public.
- Native flowers and foliage are a speciality.
- We also make eco-confetti from spent blooms.
- We run on farm workshops using our flowers with florists who specialise in eco floristry.
Be part of our rewilding scheme
Sign up to one of our plans to be part of our Wilding the Outback project.
Life at Jordan's Farm
What our clients say...
My agency was looking for a scheme where we could make a contribution to the environment - it was important for us to find a project to be involved in that wasn't simply about numbers or a box-ticking exercise. Wilding the Outback is clearly a long-term sustainable project that is putting the local landscape at the forefront of its plans.
You may also be interested in
Frequently asked questions
Below are some of the key questions we get asked – but we do get a lot more! Take a look at our main FAQs page if we haven’t answered your question below.
What is the difference between rewilding and wilding?
Do you plant trees as part of your wilding scheme?
How do you measure the carbon impact of your rewilding project?
If you have any questions please contact us, we are always happy to help.